Skip to main content

BandiThemepark Docs

Not BanditThemepark docs


BandiThemepark is cool

We are a team of developers and friends who love building themeparks. That's why we built BandiThemepark. And because it's cool. 😎

BandiThemepark is gret

BandiThemepark is for 70% generated by GitHub Copilot. The other 30% is done by by our actual pilots and a cactus 🌵.

BandiThemepark is groovy

BandiThemepark loves Kotlin, VueJS and TypeScript 🥰. Together we are building the next generation of themeparks.